2016. április 2., szombat

Why I'm Away...

My Dear Friends and Followers,

We are still there, just a bit hidden.

A year later we have to move again. In a year we have to find a new flat and leave the one I rent now. It will be a hard farewell but I hope it will be better. I am working on to buy an own home. It sure will be a difficult but enjoyable journey!

I had another dream also I would like to come true for ages, and for that I made a new blog (without any dollies, this time :) ) a few weeks ago (before I got to know about moving), which You can read there: angyalzugoly.blogspot.hu
It is Hungarian but You can find a translation option on it. I would really like to know Your opinion about it so I appreciate comments :) Thank You!

So maybe I will have less time to write here but I still love this story, so I will be back as soon as possible :)

Jane and Charles send their greetings to You! They are very busy waiting the baby. They decided to postpone the wedding, but are still in love :) I will let You know when the big day has come.

Have a nice weekend Everyone!

With love,
Rosemary

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Hi Rosemary. Hopefully by now your move is either complete or in the process. Congrats on your new blog. We hope to see you here on occasion. Life is short, we have to do those things we are passionate about.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Hi Rosemary. Hopefully by now your move is either complete or in the process. Congrats on your new blog. We hope to see you here on occasion. Life is short, we have to do those things we are passionate about.

    VálaszTörlés